2020.10.28 Prostration is added.
2021.11.18 Curse is added.
2022.06.20 Charm is added.
In My Crypto Heroes, your Heroes can be affected by conditions caused through Active or Passive Skills. A few examples are Confusion, Sleeping, Poison, and Fear.
Heroes who are affected by certain conditions will not be able to activate their Passive Skills. Aura effects that are triggered by actions are also treated as part of Passive Skills and will not be triggered depending on the condition.
Let's learn more about them:
How to calculate
Possibility＝ 30％ ×（Attacker's INT / Target's INT）
Possibility＝ 30％ ×（Attacker's PHY / Target's PHY）
Possibility＝ 30％ ×（The default Attacker's INT + PHY / The default Target's PHY + INT）
"Default" means the status when the battle starts.
Only Curse requires the opponent to be in other conditions as a prerequisite.
Only Curse will be overwritten.
Barriers are not overwritten because they prevent skill effects from occurring. Also, overwriting a curse with a curse does not reset the number of sustained actions.
Effects that change the probability of inflicting a condition
Increased probability of infliction and resistance may be added by hero auras and other means.
The percentage will be added or subtracted from the above formula.
If the base grant probability 30% x INT/INT was 300/100 = 90%, and grant probability + 10% and resistance + 50%.
90+10-50 = 50% would be the final probability.
How to remove
Confusion: There is a 50% chance of removing Confusion each time the Hero's active turn comes.
Sleeping: There is a 50% chance of removing Sleeping each time when the Hero's active turn comes.
Poison: There are no ways to remove Poison until the battle ends.
Fear: There is a 50% chance of removing Fear each time the Hero's active turn comes.
Bleed: When the five active turns of the Hero are passed, the Bleed is removed.
Stun: There is a 25% chance of removing Stun each time the Hero's active turn comes. Also, when the Hero gets damaged, the Stun is removed.
Barrier: When your Hero gets damaged, his/her Barrier is removed.
The possibility of Barrier is secret.
Prostration: There is a 35% chance of removing Prostration each time the Hero gets "Heal" effect.
Curse: When the five active turns of the Hero are passed, the Curse is removed.
Charm: When the one active turns of the Hero are passed, the Charm is removed.
When a Hero dies, as a rule, the condition is removed, but only the Curse is not.
When the battle ends, all effects are removed.
Your Hero doesn't get the multi-effects.
What's the effect?
When the Hero fails to clear the effect, the Hero deals damage equal to 50% of the Hero's PHY to the random target (including allies).
When your Hero is Confusion, his/her passive skill doesn't happen.
When the Hero fails to clear the effect, nothing happens and reset your charge.
When your Hero is Sleeping or Stun, his/her passive skill doesn't happen.
When your Hero is active, Your Hero gets damage equal to 5% of your Hero's maximum HP.
When your Hero is Poison, his/her passive skill happens.
When your Hero is Fear, his/her passive skill doesn't happen.
When your Hero is active, Your Hero gets damage equal to 10% of your Hero's maximum HP.
When your Hero is Bleed, his/her passive skill happens.
Your Hero doesn't have any effect from the enemy once.
When your Hero is Barrier, his/her passive skill happens.
When your Hero is Prostration, the Hero can't heal effect.
The effect won't be removed automatically. You need to heal the Hero, and there is a 35% chance to remove them.
When your Hero is Prostration, his/her passive skill happens.
When the Hero's Active, there is a 50% chance that the following "Curse" skills will be activated instead of the set ActiveSkill.
Deal damage to this Hero equal to 20% of this Hero's decreased HP.
May inflict Curse to the enemy with the lowest HP.
When your Hero is Curse, his/her passive skill doesn't happen.
Even when a hero dies, the cursed condition is not removed, so Passive Skill, triggered when a hero dies, will not be activated.
A hero who performs an Active Skill while in Charm will swap the target "enemy" and "ally".
Heal HP of the ally with the lowest HP by 50%~60% of Healing Coefficient.
→ Heal HP of the enemy with the lowest HP by 50%~60% of Healing Coefficient.
Deal damage to all enemies equal to 35%~40% of this Hero's INT.
→ Deal damage to all allies equal to 35%~40% of this Hero's INT.
If "Self" are the target, it is not replaced.